Fraction Wall Games
1. This is a game that can be played with 2 students or two groups (works well with an
2. Each student takes it in turns to press the dice button and fills in the equivalent to the
fraction on the fraction wall.
3. Each bar in the wall (or row) is equal to 1.
4. The first student to fill in the entire wall is the winner.
5. (Teachers can adapt the rules to suit lesson outcomes)
NOTE: Click on the fraction bars to fill or unfill individual parts. The buttons at the bottom
of the wall fill or clear the ENTIRE wall.
Copyright Educational Computing Support Services